I’m super happy to have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! Firstly, thank you so much to Riya for nominating me. Please go and check out her blog, she posts some super- amazing things and you definitely don’t want to miss out! Secondly, thank you so much to Charlotte for nominating me. Her blog is so inspiring all about her life inside and outside of ballet.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- I’m not quite sure about nominations, but I’m going to nominate 5 people anyway.
How my blog started:
So I have always loved reading blogs and I’ve always found the whole blogging world so interesting. I think I was in London one day and it just sort of came to my head about how cool it would be to take photographs and share them and my experiences. It took about a month after that but I finally decided to just go for it and start up a blog about all the different things in my life. My blog started towards the end of January in 2017.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
- Don’t be scared, just go for it. Be careful about what you post but don’t hold back, there’s not much that could go wrong and the whole experience will be a great journey.
- Leave meaningful and lovely comments on other people’s blogs! This way you can connect with other bloggers and have so much fun and sometimes they may even check out your blog too.