So February’s over, it’s now March! That literally seems crazy to even think about 😂. So today I thought I would do something I haven’t done before: my goals and hopes for spring, and probably into summer as well, my favourite season! Today properly felt like spring (well the morning anyway) and I couldn’t love it more!
- To work hard at school and actually revise and do my homework and class work properly. That’s going to be hard work, but I know I’ll just get mad at myself if I don’t do well lol. 🙂
- To organise my life. Seriously, I hate mess but I seem to be swamped in it right now 😂
- To get on well with all my friends, and to make memories with them. I don’t think I could deal with anymore problems!
- This probably will sound quite weird, but to be nicer and happier with those around me, especially my family. I should be well more grateful than I am now.
- To continue trying to eat healthy; I’ve given up quite a few things for lent: chocolate, sweets, cookies, biscuits, fizzy drinks, cake and crisps. I’m writing this now, yet about half an hour ago I ate a fortune cookie 😂 Does that count as a cookie? I ate it for the fortune really but still.
- To just be a happier and healthier person overall, though I guess that’s my goal all the time anyway!
- To develop my photography further; I hope to have some pics to share with you guys soon if you’re interested!
Anyways, this felt like a bit of weird post but oh well, I hoped you liked it. How are all you guys and do you have anything you are hoping to do now? Feel free to leave a comment,