Today I’ll be listing 10 things that I can’t live without, as recently I’ve been thinking a lot about what things and people make me happy and how lucky we all actually are. They’re probably not going to be in order btw! 😊
- My parents! My world, well I wouldn’t be here without them and everything they do for me.
- My brothers and sisters! I guess I have quite a big family; I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters but I absolutely love it! 😊
- All my other family ❤ The people that makes us smile, laugh and live better.
- My friends. We all have rough times, but these always show us whose worth keeping in our lives and who makes them better.
- This probably sounds really sad but technology! It’s not all bad, you could say I’m on social media a bit too much though 🙁
- Good food and drinks: well it’s more of a necessity but still!
- People in general, whether that be teachers or just those nice people that do little kind acts, whether good or bad, they help us live better.
- The beautiful world I live in. Looking outside everyday and seeing magical things like sunsets ( like the one above haha I’m a bit obsessed!) .
- Learning. Even though I moan a bit too much about school, I love it really and am so grateful for all the opportunities I get offered to help me lead the best life I can.
- Being able to experience new things and being healthy and happy, I’ll forever be grateful ❤
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope your all good,